Welcome to the Powerhouse
#14 in salary total (for US programs) 3 years after graduation (Financial Times), 2019
云顶娱乐首页网站Globally (), 2019
(#6 in the )
Top 50 U.S. Executive MBA programs (), 2019
- 57 credits completed in 20 months, with courses running September to May
- Classes are conducted on alternate Saturdays and Sundays following a week-in-residence at the upscale in the first week of every semester.
- All-inclusive tuition and program fee – books, food, and parking.
- All courses following the week-in-residence are held at the Newark campus, moments from New York City
- Organized study groups by location and commute areas
- 10-day summer China program
- Specialization or concentration options in areas like finance, supply chain management, and marketing
- Capstone Consulting Project for students interested in getting additional hands-on experience and experiential learning
A Top-Ranked Executive MBA
云顶娱乐首页网站For years, the Rutgers Executive MBA program has been recognized globally as a leader in executive business education. Learn more about our track record of excellence by viewing our full list of rankings.
- #6 EMBA program in the Northeast (, 2019)
- #2 in Economics, Globally
#5 in Corporate Social Responsibility, Globally
#6 for career progress
#10 in salary increase (%)
#14 in salary total (in US$) 3 years after graduation
#20 for research, (Financial Times, 2019)
- #11 Globally (CEO Magazine, 2018)
云顶娱乐首页网站 Faculty Spotlight
Professor & Executive MBA Program Director
云顶娱乐首页网站Dr. Langdana's areas of specialization include monetary and fiscal theory and international trade and global macroeconomic policy. His research deals with macroeconomic experimentation and the role of stabilization policy in an expectations-driven economy. He has published several articles as well as five books in this area. His new book, co-authored...
Dean’s Professor of Business and Vice Chair
Dr. Oppenheim is a Professor of Supply Chain Management and Vice Chair of the Department of Supply Chain Management. She was previously Executive Vice Dean and Acting Dean at Rutgers Business School, and Interim Chair of the Department of Supply Chain Management. Her major research interests are in statistical process...
A Career Imperative
云顶娱乐首页网站Now is the time to achieve parity with the huge changes that characterize today’s business world. If a challenging, globalized business education is your career imperative, think of the Rutgers EMBA program as its integral component.
Rutgers' prestige, history, and international reputation converge to give you an MBA program of uncompromising quality.
Watch our alumni talk about the impact the Rutgers Executive MBA Powerhouse had on their career.
Visit our alumni page to learn more about EMBA-exclusive alumni benefits, staying connected, reconnecting or getting involved.
In the News
Find out why Ivy Exec listed the RBS EMBA program as one of their Best Executive MBA Programs for Healthcare/Pharma Leaders
Rutgers Business School Asia Pacific is a subsidiary of Rutgers University. Through this partnership, Rutgers offers the highly ranked EMBA Program to talented professionals in Singapore.
Graduates of the Executive MBA program in Singapore earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree conferred by Rutgers. The MBA Certificate and Transcript are issued by the University. Graduates from Singapore are invited to attend the annual convocation in New Jersey, USA each year.
Rutgers MBA Programs Comparison
Find out which MBA program is right for you.