Public business school in the Northeast (, 2017)
云顶娱乐首页网站Accounting Information Systems (AIS) groups in auditing research globally (, 2017)
云顶娱乐首页网站Top-10 colleges for jobs on Wall Street (, 2016)
Your Career Game-Changer
云顶娱乐首页网站An MBA after just 14 months of full-time study, eligibility to sit for the CPA exam, and preparation to take advantage of a world of business opportunities—these are the hallmarks of the MBA in Professional Accounting program.
Flexibly designed to provide undergraduates in the arts and sciences the opportunity to transition into an accounting career and those with accounting degrees the chance to study cutting edge accounting technology.
- Earn an MBA in Professional Accounting in just 14 months
- Versatile program opened to all undergraduate majors
- 66-credit, full-time day program with summer start
- Eligibility to sit for the Uniform Certified Public Accountants (CPA) exam on program completion
- Earn a Certificate in Audit Analytics with just one additional course
- Access to comprehensive career counseling services
- A modern, industry-informed curriculum with an emphasis on practical learning
- Program partnerships with major accounting firms
Preparing for Success
云顶娱乐首页网站As a student of the MBA in Professional Accounting, you have the opportunity to add value to your degree by pursuing certifications, studying emerging technologies and taking advantage of career management services that are part of your experience here.
MBA in Professional Accounting Students can pursue a with just one additional course.
Further, our Career Services office offers you a wide range of career counseling and resources to prepare you to launch an exciting accounting career.
Student & Alumni Voices
Accounting Programs Comparison
Find out which accounting program is right for you.
Professor and Executive Vice Dean
云顶娱乐首页网站Professor Mensah’s teaching and research interests are in managerial and financial accounting, particularly in the areas of the evaluation of efficiency and productivity measurement, the financial reporting of non-profit institutions, and the use of accounting information in the capital markets.
Want to compare MBA programs?
Rutgers Business School offers a variety of MBA programs based on your background and future career goals. Find out which one could be the best fit for you.